Someone quick talk about consolidation or something
Someone quick talk about consolidation or something
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
something
I make Machiavelli look like a weenie.
wow now that was witty
you sound like some crazy person from Clintwood or something
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
I'm cold.
:
[img]http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f304/Betty725/d906_bBetty-Boop-Kiss-Posters.jpg[/img]
Me too...with a sweatshirt...and a heater on
I'm going to die come winter
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
This is unusual for me. Ask the Doc, I freeze him out.
:
[img]http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f304/Betty725/d906_bBetty-Boop-Kiss-Posters.jpg[/img]
I didn't used to but I sure do now
I blame chemo [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
Good evening to be on the water...unless you're TheBeast. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
i wish it was cold here.. its hotter than satans ball sack down here.. never move to FL O_o
consolidation [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Bookmarks